TANABATA & Jannovation Jam 2012
To respond to everyone’s requests, we extended the deadline for Early Bird until Friday, 8/3! Don’t miss it!!
TANABATA & Jannovation Jam 2012 offers tremendous network opportunities in an inspiring, enjoyable and friendly atmosphere. We are also committed to being a bridge between Silicon Valley and Japan and will assist with Japan’s recovery from the disaster caused by the earthquake and tsunami. You can expect: Traditional Japanese food stalls (Sushi, Takoyaki, Yakitori, Japanese Snacks and Sweets), Kagami-wari ceremony, Beautiful TANABATA and Japanese lantern decoration, Taiko performance and more! Join us to connect with people, help relief efforts in Japan and have fun!
Jannovation Jam (Pitch Competition): 2:00pm-5:15pm (Doors open at 1pm)
- Secrets of Successfully Entering the Japanese and US Markets
- Keynote Speech
- Pitch Competition of Japanese and US Startups
- Expo of Presenting Companies
Tanabata Festival Party: 5:30pm-9:00pm (Families Welcome!)
- Fund Raiser for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief
- Opening Sake Ceremony
- Japan Consul General Remarks
- Presentations from startup pitch competition winners
- University Program Ceremony
- Traditional Japanese Festival Foods & Drink
- Taiko Drumming performance
- Traditional Japanese Music/Dance and more!
- The event description was updated. Diff#1552 2012-07-28 20:24:30
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
- Plug and Play Tech Center, Sunnyvale
TANABATA & Jannovation Jam access (Early Bird by 8/3) SOLD OUT $40.00 TANABATA & Jannovation Jam access (Regular after 8/3) SOLD OUT $50.00 TANABATA & Jannovation Jam access (Children under 13) SOLD OUT $20.00 Jannovation Jam presenter fee *Only for those who pass the application process SOLD OUT $300.00 Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Fund SOLD OUT $100.00
- Venue Address
- 440 N. Wolfe Rd., Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Japan
SunBridge Global, Inc.1 Follower